21 February 2010

Workshops - IT - Helvetica Remixed

Last Tuesday, as part of an IT Workshop, we had to "remix" Helvetica using Illustrator. My letter was "w". The session was 21/2 hours at the end of which our letter was to be given to Jo. She compiled all of the letters and made a book out of it, published on Isuu.

I just saw it today and it is pretty good...although mine, not sure exactly what happened but it is not exactly as I had given it to Jo...did I give her the wrong version...possibly. Hopefully, if it isn't too much hassle for her she will be able to change it...pretty please...!

Anyway, this is what I did...


I have really enjoyed doing this and definitely carry on experimenting...
That was fun and I am sure this skill will prove very useful in the future. Thanks Jo. Looking foward to more workshop with you although I know I should not just rely on the college, I need to experiment and learn of my own initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment