03 February 2010

Educational Publicity - Project: Work In Progress

I have just started to take the leaflet onto InDesign to work on it and this is what I have so far:

First of all, because the size of the document is so big; I created grids and numbered the different sections. I have never worked with such a big size documents; however I am used to working with multiples pages.










Just experimenting so far with different subjects backgrounds.





This is the subject's introduction text; the subject is on the background; Vivaldi typeface at 30% opacity.













This one, the text has an opacity of 70% and I think it is more legible. I am not sure yet however if it is empowering the text too much?













I have altered the layout from "portrait" to "landscape" so I have had to rearrange a couple of things. At this stage it is not too bad to have changed the layout since there is barely anything on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment