13 May 2010

Out of London

I went away for the Bank Holiday Weekend; was really lovely to get away from the madness than London can be at times...
I visited an aquarium there (well the visit only took half an hour but hey...!) and was really quite amazed by how much colours and shapes natures has to offer, in this instance the sea/ocean.  There were some really amazing fishes, some little "Nemos" and some little "Daureen".  I must say it is really hard to take a picture of a fish: they don't stop moving!. I saw baby sharks too but the pictures did not come good.  As I said some really beautiful ones but unfortunately some not so lucky in the "look department"

Just a normal fish...











Quite amazing















Playing hide and seek...











Those are so cute















Hmm quite scary and a bit ugly...poor thing!










Beautiful shapes and colours

No comments:

Post a Comment