05 May 2010

London Through The Eye Of A Designer - 3D Workshop

We had quite a lot of fun, trying to build elements of London in 3D design.
It could as well be monuments/buildings or letters or a combination of both.
I chose to do London Bridge, although I simplified it a lot.
I simply drew the front of both towers, which I joined by words: London Bridge.
I did not foresee the problem I encountered with the letters, but it is nothing I can't fix.
This would be a really nice element to add to the book.
Although, this is just a prototype and I would not leave it as it is.

 Starting by just a rough sketch of the outline.























Just tracing some handrawn letters.











Which I transferred onto light cardboardNext time, I will draw them straight away on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment