24 October 2010

Ampersand_Experimenting

Following some of the images online I have found; I have been experimenting with Mono Printing.
I will be doing a small square booklet; french fold - only a few pages - which will relate the experiments I have been undertaking to get to the final piece - last page.  I guess it is like the pdf we had to do for our very first project - but in a much simple, succinct way.



Gonna try and see if I could achieve a similar effect (top left) using Mono Printing.

Not quite what I was looking for - too dark and on the right I forgot one line.

Slightly better as there is less ink; the background needs to be reviewed on the right one.
The "scribbles" do not work.


Too light -  not enough ink. The right one is sort of all right although ultimately, I would love a background of a different colour.
Would it still be called Mono Printing?

This is more like I would like.  It is simply the top left picture put into Photoshop.  There are a few layers.  I want to be able to achieve this - I don't think it will matter too much if there are more than a colour but I want a this sort of background!




No comments:

Post a Comment