15 March 2010

Zerofee - Project - Dutch Posters 1960-1996

I found this book of a great inspiration, I've made quite a few notes and taken quite a few pictures, but I'm only gonna put a few of my favourites.


This poster is very strong.  It only uses 2 contrasting colours as well as black and white pictures.  


























This is an ad for Nike, however, it is portrayed at being more like a theatre poster with words/phrases such as "An Opera by Nike", starring, a story.
I like its effectiveness/efficient simplicity. Personally, I am not sure I would have used opacities of red.  Many colours will work really well at different opacities, but I have noticed from experience that red tends to fade into orange/pink rather than being of a lighter shade.







Typographic poster that works with its simplicity.  Straight to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment