17 March 2010

So much to do...

Yeah, it is the end of term!!  Well not quite officially, really it will be on Friday.  I have handed in my Zerofee Poster, which I think I am quite happyish with it...There is still some alterations to do if I wanted it to be perfectly perfect, but overall it's not too bad.  Probably, I think one of my "best" so far since starting the FdA.
We have 4 weeks off, but it will not be really holiday as I have a lot to do:
  • Portfolio - Rectify and send off to prospective work placements
  • Timeline
  • Collage Extension
I am also booked to resubmit my Education Publicity Project, which I have just started improving.  Deadline is Friday so I am not sure if I'll be able to make it, I'll work as hard between now and Friday morning, if not I still needeed to improve it for myself and portfolio purposes so if I make the deadline to get it regraded that'll be a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment