09 October 2009

Impressions on first week @ LCC


Yep, just about survived it...only half-day to go...but that won't be too bad. Although, the last class is Image workshop, which will be fine but the project due on Monday 7th December 2009 is quite big. That reminds me of something I did last year for my NC Graphic Design course. The scale of it was much much smaller though.

I think this year will be very interesting as well as challenging. I'll have to make use of the resources available @ LCC. Have a feeling I'll need a lot of organisation and work hard (of course - that is not a walk in the park!)

Have met and talked to a few people; everybody seems very nice. It's great to see so many people from different background. As there are a lot of people in that course and we are all split into groups as well as am & pm sessions means that eventually will get to know everybody on it.

Had VCT yesterday, was good, quite fast paced though. Talked about a lot of things. I am glad I have kept my research from last year on conceptual studies (research of past designers/artist and their work), that'll definitely come handy this year but it is also a good stepping stone for me to carry on (in my spare time...!) with further research.

I think I'll like having a blog, it's like keeping a diary, the only thing is diaries are meant to be private, so I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that anyone can read through it. I'm sure though re-reading myself in a few months will make me laugh if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment